Car Signs - VistaPrint

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I called my local place about car signs. They use vinyl lettering but cannot do my logo - so that is out. It would have been $63.50 for 2 signs. I could get clip art (stick drawing type) but not my logo.
I just ordered the large car magnet signs again. They had 1 large free and 50% off on the second (I think that myst be the regular price since they run these every time you turn around) was $19.98. Today there was no upload fee for my logo. Shipping was 9.52. I decided to order a total of 4 signs so the next time I need replacement, it will be in the cupboard. The total was $42.47 for the 4 signs plus the 9.52 (no extra shipping charge on the 2 extra signs).
Last time I did not realize I could change font size/color/etc. I made the font larger on the message (my tagline & web address) and the toll-free phone number. I made everything as large as I could and fit in the area allowed. I think I got the first ones a year or so ago.
lrg_ceopped%20sign.jpg

gillumhouse said:
I called my local place about car signs. They use vinyl lettering but cannot do my logo - so that is out. It would have been $63.50 for 2 signs. I could get clip art (stick drawing type) but not my logo.
I just ordered the large car magnet signs again. They had 1 large free and 50% off on the second (I think that myst be the regular price since they run these every time you turn around) was $19.98. Today there was no upload fee for my logo. Shipping was 9.52. I decided to order a total of 4 signs so the next time I need replacement, it will be in the cupboard. The total was $42.47 for the 4 signs plus the 9.52 (no extra shipping charge on the 2 extra signs).
That is great to know! My place can do my logo but I think they charge something like $60 a sign too!
RIki

I got a great deal from Vista Print for some yard signs the other day. Our garden club is doing a yard of the month award...no big deal..just a sign in the yard and hopefully a photo in the paper. I got 6 large plastic corrogated signs with the wire stakes and shipping all for under $100. I thought that was a great deal as well.

I got a great deal from Vista Print for some yard signs the other day. Our garden club is doing a yard of the month award...no big deal..just a sign in the yard and hopefully a photo in the paper. I got 6 large plastic corrogated signs with the wire stakes and shipping all for under $100. I thought that was a great deal as well..
Got my signs...great ...very satisfied with the quality from Vista Print. Here's a shot of it.
yardsign.jpg

I got a great deal from Vista Print for some yard signs the other day. Our garden club is doing a yard of the month award...no big deal..just a sign in the yard and hopefully a photo in the paper. I got 6 large plastic corrogated signs with the wire stakes and shipping all for under $100. I thought that was a great deal as well..
Got my signs...great ...very satisfied with the quality from Vista Print. Here's a shot of it.
yardsign.jpg

VERY nice
thumbs_up.gif

yardsign.jpg

How did you teach the sign to sit on the Yoga Ball?
tounge_smile.gif

yardsign.jpg

Nice! We are going to do a Yard of the Month here, presented by our Beautification Committee. I will show my chairperson this :)

yardsign.jpg

How did you teach the sign to sit on the Yoga Ball?
tounge_smile.gif

I thought you might comment :)

We want to have a car magnet for our vehicles - what info do you or would you put on a car magnet?
Name of business, 800#, website - anything else?

Name, Logo,Town, Website or leave Town off and put in a slogan.
I don't use mine anymore, was tired of stopping and talking every place I went...How is business? That place is STILL open? You can stay cheaper at the uncomfort inn...
I think I should use mine though. I am just a wimp.

We want to have a car magnet for our vehicles - what info do you or would you put on a car magnet?
Name of business, 800#, website - anything else?.
I uploaded the photo so you could see what I did.

I got my car magnet from Vista Print. No one should drive around in a blank car..haha.

Back