Carpet runner for stairway

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Update - we will end up doing it ourselves. Issue is we have 16 treads and two landings, so the precut width runners from lowe's won't work.
We will refinish the treads and have the current runner cleaned and leave it at that I think.

Joey Bloggs said:
Update - we will end up doing it ourselves. Issue is we have 16 treads and two landings, so the precut width runners from lowe's won't work.
We will refinish the treads and have the current runner cleaned and leave it at that I think.
Great, when you are done, can you come and do mine, I also have 2 landings ...

[No message].
Also 2 landings here & never saw a precut runner that I really liked...
The next owners need a few things to do so we'll leave that and a couple of other projects for them.
angel_smile.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
Great, when you are done, can you come and do mine, I also have 2 landings ....
I think she posted the video so everyone can do it themselves! I will show my sister next week as she is looking to do the same thing-thanks for the video.

do it myself? Um no not me, sadly I am not that handy and don;t have the time what with 2 jobs.

I wouldn't do it myself cos It would look like a dogs dinner! lol

Back