CarsDirect.com=bbonline?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Are these 2 divergent companies related or did I just get scammed?

There does seem to be some connection through their domain servers. Beyond that I am not sure how they are connected. Why what did you just buy?

Yes, I vaguely remember when the site was bought out from Randy that they also had CarsDIrect or similar along with a couple of other sites as well. But can't remember which now.

There does seem to be some connection through their domain servers. Beyond that I am not sure how they are connected. Why what did you just buy?.
Renewed my bbonline listing but it was thru a phone call. When I looked at the caller id it said 'carsdirect.com' altho a very similar phone number to bbonline. I called but no one answered so I emailed.

Yes, I vaguely remember when the site was bought out from Randy that they also had CarsDIrect or similar along with a couple of other sites as well. But can't remember which now..
Internet Brands owns bbonline, CarsDirect and many other sites: http://www.internetbrands.com/ib
Mary
Sanderling said:
Internet Brands owns bbonline, CarsDirect and many other sites: http://www.internetbrands.com/ib
Mary
Thanks for that as no one has responded to my email.

There does seem to be some connection through their domain servers. Beyond that I am not sure how they are connected. Why what did you just buy?.
Renewed my bbonline listing but it was thru a phone call. When I looked at the caller id it said 'carsdirect.com' altho a very similar phone number to bbonline. I called but no one answered so I emailed.
The 1st year after Randy sold, my renewal went though my bank as Cars Direct...I had to call them as I thought I had been taken. Seems like they could do a better job in marketing their own business! If htey had purchased such a good site, I wonder if they would know how to market it? IMMHO

Back