Casting Call for B&B reality series

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVGUY

Reaction score
We're looking for a charismatic woman or group of women who are about to take the plunge in purchasing their first B&B in an exotic location for an original reality Television series. We're interested in hearing your stories. Please email me, rather than replying to this post.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Adam Wanderer
Researcher/Writer
Gala Film
[email protected]

B&B veterans - do you think this is legitimate?

Hmmm..."exotic location", like Bali or Morocco? I guess this excludes all the B&Bs in small town America (or pretty much most western nations).

We have had a few other Reality show stuff contact us. But you have to buy a new one, I don't have that much cash lying around. If it is in Panama can I be a guest and cause all sorts of strife?!

The Bulgarian movie industry?
http://www.galafilm-bg.com/

The only reality on TV in my not very humble opinion is the bill for the cable/Dish/sattilite to pipe it in. This sounds like all the Publicity Leads we see - looking for up-scale luxury B & Bs.....
Small town USA is exotic enough for me. Those who live in a small town see more than enough spitting and scratching cats biddies to experience more danger than can be found in any third-world country.

I am a woman who is still plunging and Montezuma is about as exotic as it gets in the South LOL!!

B&B veterans - do you think this is legitimate?.
Sounds suspicious to me.
Where in the US is there an "exotic" location? I mean there are some nice places but exotic is stretching it a bit! And what group of women have any money to open a B & B in Tahiti???? Hey would our friends at the Chocolate inn in Mexico work????
This company is really stretching it here!
Don't know if this is their site or not: http://www.galafilm-bg.com/

I remember the last casting call I responded... I was too late. They were looking for women "changing their life"... I'd already made the plunged and made the change.
For this one, sounds like I'm too late again (already up and running) an about as unexotic as you can get. But then, to a Hollywood-type person, Amish country mid-America's pretty exotic, isn't it?
=)
Kk.

I remember the last casting call I responded... I was too late. They were looking for women "changing their life"... I'd already made the plunged and made the change.
For this one, sounds like I'm too late again (already up and running) an about as unexotic as you can get. But then, to a Hollywood-type person, Amish country mid-America's pretty exotic, isn't it?
=)
Kk..
KK - I am in Mennonite coun try and a lot of our residents come from and have family in OH

=)
Kk..
KK - I am in Mennonite coun try and a lot of our residents come from and have family in OH
agoodman said:
Yes, there is a HUGE Amish and Mennonite population here... one of the things I love about living here, actually.
=)
Kk.

=)
Kk..
agoodman said:
Yes, there is a HUGE Amish and Mennonite population here... one of the things I love about living here, actually.
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
agoodman said:
=)
Kk.
What goes "clop, clop, clop, clop, >BANG< >BANG<, clop, clop, clop.
Answer: An Amish drive-by shooting.

This is probably as legitimate and will be produced as real as the Tori "Inn Love" B&B series was.
Riki

Humm.....I can take my B&B to any location within fuel range (I hold 775 gallons of diesel)...Well, almost anywhere. I can't go to Cuba yet, even though it's within range. One day.....
I wonder if that qualifies for "exotic." LOL

Humm.....I can take my B&B to any location within fuel range (I hold 775 gallons of diesel)...Well, almost anywhere. I can't go to Cuba yet, even though it's within range. One day.....
I wonder if that qualifies for "exotic." LOL.
Sanctuary in Miami said:
I wonder if that qualifies for "exotic." LOL
I think you might be closer to the definition than most of us on this forum...:)

Hi,
Pulling up this old thread, as it somewhat seemed to relate to what happened to us.
I had an ad on craigslist for a cleaning person, and got a response from someone who "wanted to do a reality series in our area on B&Bs and that I should call them" A "TJ Studios" with a CT landline number. Could not find much googling them.
Sounds like a scam, but not sure. Thoughts?

Hi,
Pulling up this old thread, as it somewhat seemed to relate to what happened to us.
I had an ad on craigslist for a cleaning person, and got a response from someone who "wanted to do a reality series in our area on B&Bs and that I should call them" A "TJ Studios" with a CT landline number. Could not find much googling them.
Sounds like a scam, but not sure. Thoughts?.
Just the words "reality series" would have me running in the other direction. Never seen a reality series that didn't have *SPIN* to it.

Hi,
Sounds like a scam, but not sure. Thoughts?.
Do you get anything on the phone number in Google? Generally a real business will show up in a phone search because they list their phone number on their website.
Sometimes you find 800 Notes instead, where people post scams from certain phone numbers.

Back