Celebrate, Celebrate! Hope you'll join me in my moment!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinaC

Reaction score
Hope you don't mind me sharing my B&B, Inn movie trailer here. Too good to bury in the closet under all those blankets. I think you'll find it fun!
http://youtu.be/JA7P3kUmc_k
Please pass along to all your B&B buddies and fans for we love that all important buzz which will give the Inn-dustry a Bigger Dot on the map!
The fun's just begun...the main thing is It Has!! Inn-Joy much!

I'm confused. Are you promoting a book, a B&B or a You-Tube movie? It's not clear.

I hope the actors in the trailer aren't the ones going to do the movie. It looked so amateurish and put on...:-( Sorry.

I hope the actors in the trailer aren't the ones going to do the movie. It looked so amateurish and put on...:-( Sorry..
catlady said:
I hope the actors in the trailer aren't the ones going to do the movie. It looked so amateurish and put on...:-( Sorry.
they are the actors - go to the website and look - they are looking for donations for making the movie...
RIki

Congratulations, Tina!!!! Best to you with it..
Thank you, Gillumhouse. Appreciate it!
The actors aren't necessarily the ones who will be in the feature.
It is a legit mystery with some comedy and should look a little silly. Not Fawlty Towers funny but quirky.
Thanks for the comments, everyone. They are helpful.

I'm confused. Are you promoting a book, a B&B or a You-Tube movie? It's not clear..
Hi Texan, I am getting word out about the movie. It is based on my 2nd book in the Dead & Breakfast series and is listed on YouTube.
As for seeking donations, that's not the sole purpose of the trailer. It is to get the word out, create a buzz, product placement opps for select businesses and qualifying partners will be offered a role in the movie.
As in any huge project, there are multi layers of opportunities and steps in the production.

Back