Cereal

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
We had 8 guests eat at least 10 bowls of cereal this morning. And then tuck into the full breakfast.

wow.gif
Were they fasting before they arrived??

I had one guest today use the entire creamer of cream and 11 splenda packets.
FYI Splenda is 600 times sweeter than sugar, while Equal is only 200 times sweeter. (According to recent studies)

FYI Splenda is 600 times sweeter than sugar, while Equal is only 200 times sweeter. (According to recent studies).
2 qts of milk and a pint of half & half today. I thought they were using the half & half in the cereal until I saw the empty milk bottle. No sugar.

wow.gif
Were they fasting before they arrived??.
Country Girl said:
wow.gif
Were they fasting before they arrived??
2 days in a row! I'm expecting more of the same tomorrow. WHich reminds me, I have to go on Amazon and buy more cereal!
Buy Jordan's Meusli. No one ever eats a second bowl... it's tasteless! (They sell it at Costco around here... never bought another box, ever!)
Does Amazon carry Malt-O-Meal? We buy some when we are in the US, it's so much cheaper than the name brands.

FYI Splenda is 600 times sweeter than sugar, while Equal is only 200 times sweeter. (According to recent studies).
2 qts of milk and a pint of half & half today. I thought they were using the half & half in the cereal until I saw the empty milk bottle. No sugar.
And they're still at it. Empty cereal boxes in the trash, another qt of milk gone.

wow.gif
Did they go hiking, Maddie? Or, maybe they've been brainwashed by all the cereal commercials.
wink_smile.gif
Euros. And I'm glad I charged the extra person fee. They have eaten everything in sight and cleaned me out of tea and coffee pods 2 days running.

have a couple in room 2 full english plus ceareal and toast every day for 4 days!

I came in one morning to find 7 regular glasses, 3 wine glasses, 5 beer bottles, an empty Kahlua bottle and an emply half-n-half container on the kitchen counter. The half-n-half was in OUR fridge for our breakfast recipe.
There were only 2 people staying that night. I was fuming!!!!!

have a couple in room 2 full english plus ceareal and toast every day for 4 days!.
What's with the Brits? Same thing here...full breakfast: fresh berry compote, juice, coffee, eggs, English muffins, home fries, tomatoes, oatmeal muffins AND big bowl of cereal each. Man they could pack it down!!! They leave tomorrow so I am curious to see if they are going to do a repeat of today. Restocked the cereal canister...just in case!
wow.gif

have a couple in room 2 full english plus ceareal and toast every day for 4 days!.
What's with the Brits? Same thing here...full breakfast: fresh berry compote, juice, coffee, eggs, English muffins, home fries, tomatoes, oatmeal muffins AND big bowl of cereal each. Man they could pack it down!!! They leave tomorrow so I am curious to see if they are going to do a repeat of today. Restocked the cereal canister...just in case!
wow.gif

Brits, Germans and Scandanavians. Not Italians or Spaniards. We haven't had any French here in awhile so I don't remember.
Raisin Bran, right? Any kind of bran cereal.

Back