Change to terms of use for this site.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
Since I created this site I have done my best to be as fair as possible in what is allowed to appear in the forum and who is allowed to participate. The terms of service for the site has remained unchanged since the site started. Today however after focusing on user behavior for the past several hours I have decided to add an item to the terms of service.
4) If a member causes Swirt to burn more than three hours contemplating whether they should stay or go, for self-preservation, they go.
In general, I am morally opposed to this loophole, but I just can not allow a single person to consume this much of my time and mental energy.

thumbs_up.gif

From the bottom of our little pea-pickin' hearts - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! This deserves the dreaded !

Thank you for everything you do for this forum! We all stand behind you in what you decide.

You Rock! *whew* So, I can come out of self-imposed exile lol Confrontation and drama have a visceral effect on me, can't take it. THANK YOU

Swirt, you have to be one of the most tolerant folks I've encountered. So, there must have been a giant button pushed for you to add this new term. Thanks for everything you do!

I love this: we are all posting to express thanks for your work (and to make sure we survived).

Back