Changing the title to this thread to be about movies filmed in your area

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This does look like its going to be a great watch. Seems that bootlegging is getting to be a popular theme in entertainment with the introduction of Boardwalk Empire. I understand the movie is about your county; was it actually filmed in the county? It is kind of a bummer there is not a great deal of promotion around the area the film is set in, but hey, at least you can now tell the story and people will have a visual reference of characters and such. Real cool, thanks for the link..
we are lucky here cos being a smaller country lots of stuff is filmed within driving distance of us
1- Emerdale
2- Heartbeat and & The Royal
3- all the train sequences from the Harry potter movies and you can autually ride on the train!
4- beach Sequences from Atonement
5- 45 mins drive from Whitby of Dracula fame
6- 45 mins drive from the home of the Bronte's and all the filming from the latest Jane Ayre and Heathcliffe movies
7- 10 mins drive from Brideshead revisited filming location Harewood House
8 - 35 mins drive from the water sequences from Robin Hood Prince of Theives ie river with Little John and Naked Shower
Do I feel a series of Blog articles comming on?

I feel for ya JB. My area wouldn't know what to do to take advantage of the publicity either. Small town, small town thinking. FRUSTRATING!

Joey Bloggs said:
Please share any movies that were filmed in, or about your area. Have you blogged about this?
"Saving Grace B Jones" about Connie Stevens. She was here directing it too. People in it was:
Tatum O'Neal, Piper Laurie, Joel Gretch, Tricia Leigh Fisher
Penelope Ann Miller, Michael Biehn,
AND ME!! I got to be an extra in several scenes.
No, I haven't blogged

Joey Bloggs said:
Please share any movies that were filmed in, or about your area. Have you blogged about this?
"Saving Grace B Jones" about Connie Stevens. She was here directing it too. People in it was:
Tatum O'Neal, Piper Laurie, Joel Gretch, Tricia Leigh Fisher
Penelope Ann Miller, Michael Biehn,
AND ME!! I got to be an extra in several scenes.
No, I haven't blogged.
You will have to get cracking!

This is about my county here, and much of this took place right here in this town.
There has been ZERO promotion of this movie in this county, or town (except by me).
These are major stars, and this movie will have a huge draw. I was hoping the stars would be here for the premiere, but had not heard a thing, you know, of course, I would try to have them stay with us.
cheers.gif
This county was built on 95% moonshine money. Since there is nudity in the trailer, I won't post it on the blog. Maybe just a link to it.
[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Get [/COLOR]#Lawless[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)] and watch this exclusive redband trailer on VICE! VIDEO: [/COLOR]http://youtu.be/DXq2xzSzphE[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)] (must be 17+ to watch)[/COLOR].
They wouldn't promote a movie the right way here either. We did have a major Hollywood picture filmed near here and people are still talking about it though! I was fortunate enough to meet the real hero it was based on...could care less about meeting the people that played in the film.

Back