Channel Managers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

URMV

Reaction score
Hello!
We are a 6 room site, with our own website, as well as using booking.com and Expedia, and some regular direct guests. Occupancy levels 80+ in the hieght of the summer so rather a lot to cope with.
We are looking in to a channel manager to consolidate all this, ideally something with an app. Does anyone have any reccommendations? there is a dizzying array!
Thank you

Check with your reservation system to see what works with that.

Morticia is correct. You need to ask this question to your reservation software company to see what they have set up with their system.

URMV said:
We are looking in to a channel manager
I agree with other comments, however perhaps we are assuming that you presently have an online reservation system that you desire to link to a channel manager. Until a few years ago my system was pencil and paper and folks here on the forum suggested Reservation Key as an online booking system. I don't use them but they partner with My Allocator. I know there have been several discussions of booking systems if you search.

Back