Charging Extra for Walk Ups?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've made a new policy... walk ins do not qualify for discounts. had one couple that checked in and when I found out that we were not staying for breakfast that was fine. then they tell me their leaving at midnight... uh... what???? that felt really weird. how do you handle guests like that? or have you ever had that?.
alias annie said:
We've made a new policy... walk ins do not qualify for discounts. had one couple that checked in and when I found out that we were not staying for breakfast that was fine. then they tell me their leaving at midnight... uh... what???? that felt really weird. how do you handle guests like that? or have you ever had that?
Hello! You know what they were there for and it wasn't breakfast.

We've made a new policy... walk ins do not qualify for discounts. had one couple that checked in and when I found out that we were not staying for breakfast that was fine. then they tell me their leaving at midnight... uh... what???? that felt really weird. how do you handle guests like that? or have you ever had that?.
alias annie said:
We've made a new policy... walk ins do not qualify for discounts. had one couple that checked in and when I found out that we were not staying for breakfast that was fine. then they tell me their leaving at midnight... uh... what???? that felt really weird. how do you handle guests like that? or have you ever had that?
Hello! You know what they were there for and it wasn't breakfast.
chalk it as another lesson learned and move on!

Back