Charging for the extra person

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry about the A Holes you guys had! I would NEVER be able to treat someones property that way, it's just hard to really imagine what kind of people are like that......
sad_smile.gif
pita.gif

I'm sorry about the A Holes you guys had! I would NEVER be able to treat someones property that way, it's just hard to really imagine what kind of people are like that......
sad_smile.gif
pita.gif
GeorgiaGirl said:
it's just hard to really imagine what kind of people are like that......
sad_smile.gif
pita.gif
Thankfully, they are the really rare kind.
The big dilemma for me is that when I greet someone when they arrive and get the "bad hit" or "funny vibe" from them and know what to expect from them, I can stiffen my backbone, grit my teeth and get through it.
But when it comes from the ones sweet talking you the whole time, being very complimentary about us and our place and then dissing us like that, it just irritates me to no end.

sad_smile.gif
pita.gif
GeorgiaGirl said:
sad_smile.gif
pita.gif
The big dilemma for me is that when I greet someone when they arrive and get the "bad hit" or "funny vibe" from them and know what to expect from them, I can stiffen my backbone, grit my teeth and get through it.
But when it comes from the ones sweet talking you the whole time, being very complimentary about us and our place and then dissing us like that, it just irritates me to no end.
Tim_Toad_HLB said:
GeorgiaGirl said:
sad_smile.gif
pita.gif
I totally agree. When you don't see it coming it just hits you twice as hard.
Ok, how about them 49ers?
shades_smile.gif

Back