check in, leave and never come back!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a couple that booked a week with us. They checked in and all was good. They came to breakfast every morning and had a great time. After they checked out, I went down to their cabin to clean it and guess what? It was the way I left it the day they checked in. They never stayed. They came to breakfast everyday and said they had a wonderful time. It still has me wanting to know what that was all about. ....Maybe they thought the room was extra. Breakfast was $145 a day and they did not want to pay for the room. I might be on to something. No room cleaning......I'm all for that! This has got to be on my top strange things that has happened being an innkeeper..
Bob said:
We had a couple that booked a week with us. They checked in and all was good. They came to breakfast every morning and had a great time. After they checked out, I went down to their cabin to clean it and guess what? It was the way I left it the day they checked in. They never stayed. They came to breakfast everyday and said they had a wonderful time. It still has me wanting to know what that was all about. ....Maybe they thought the room was extra. Breakfast was $145 a day and they did not want to pay for the room. I might be on to something. No room cleaning......I'm all for that! This has got to be on my top strange things that has happened being an innkeeper.
and the people, spies or something? Maybe they were in a diff room.
I tell our guests at check out "The breakfast was $159.50 but the room was free"

We had a couple that booked a week with us. They checked in and all was good. They came to breakfast every morning and had a great time. After they checked out, I went down to their cabin to clean it and guess what? It was the way I left it the day they checked in. They never stayed. They came to breakfast everyday and said they had a wonderful time. It still has me wanting to know what that was all about. ....Maybe they thought the room was extra. Breakfast was $145 a day and they did not want to pay for the room. I might be on to something. No room cleaning......I'm all for that! This has got to be on my top strange things that has happened being an innkeeper..
Bob said:
We had a couple that booked a week with us. They checked in and all was good. They came to breakfast every morning and had a great time. After they checked out, I went down to their cabin to clean it and guess what? It was the way I left it the day they checked in. They never stayed. They came to breakfast everyday and said they had a wonderful time. It still has me wanting to know what that was all about. ....Maybe they thought the room was extra. Breakfast was $145 a day and they did not want to pay for the room. I might be on to something. No room cleaning......I'm all for that! This has got to be on my top strange things that has happened being an innkeeper.
and the people, spies or something? Maybe they were in a diff room.
I tell our guests at check out "The breakfast was $159.50 but the room was free"
Hmmm was any other cottage used??? I think at that point I might have actually contacted them and asked them something...I am not sure what...but something???? Very puzzling.

Back