Check your Webervatons Calendars

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egoodell

Reaction score
I have received emails from other innkeepers to check your webervations calendars. Some are showing them full when they are open and vice versa which had meant that some had to do some fancy footwork in asking guests if they mind moving to other rooms to avoid double bookings.
Others found they are showing booked before Valentine's weekend when they are actually open and open on Valentine's weekend when they are actually booked.
My Feb calendar is fine, but everyone should check to be sure.
Riki

Note: don't just check February. Someone reported that they had to correct the whole year of bookings, so check all your months.
RIki

Note: don't just check February. Someone reported that they had to correct the whole year of bookings, so check all your months.
RIki.
If you know specific innkeepers who are having this issue - please, please, please have them email us or call us directly. We do not have any tickets open on this right now, and as far as we can tell everything is working correctly. Without any specifics, it is hard to isolate, and no one has contacted us.
Also - our Ohio office is down today. There are widespread power outtages all throughout Ohio due to storms including much of the Hocking Hills area. Power may not be returned until Friday or Saturday.

Mine looks ok, but you know, I say that and then....
tounge_smile.gif
Knock on wood...

RIki.
If you know specific innkeepers who are having this issue - please, please, please have them email us or call us directly. We do not have any tickets open on this right now, and as far as we can tell everything is working correctly. Without any specifics, it is hard to isolate, and no one has contacted us.
Also - our Ohio office is down today. There are widespread power outtages all throughout Ohio due to storms including much of the Hocking Hills area. Power may not be returned until Friday or Saturday.
John, I am not experiencing any of these problems either, but have heard of others that have. I noticed that a message has been sent regarding the office closing (weather related). Hopefully those that are experiencing this issue will contact the tech. office mentioned in the email.
I will pass on the need for them to call in. - If there is a bug, the rest of us don't want to be infected! LOL

RIki.
John, I am not experiencing any of these problems either, but have heard of others that have. I noticed that a message has been sent regarding the office closing (weather related). Hopefully those that are experiencing this issue will contact the tech. office mentioned in the email.
I will pass on the need for them to call in. - If there is a bug, the rest of us don't want to be infected! LOL
Thanks - the email address we've been sending out comes here as well - I can view it - there is nothing in there... strange. Let me know if you hear anything else - all seems to be working smoothly on our end.

RIki.
Thanks - the email address we've been sending out comes here as well - I can view it - there is nothing in there... strange. Let me know if you hear anything else - all seems to be working smoothly on our end.
John,
Mine is working fine, but another innkeeper had to redo her calendar twice. I don't know if anyone else has has any problems. We innkeepers just need to all keep an eye out on our calendars
I'm sure whenever any kind of information this big gets transferred there are all kinds of things that can happen, as computers/programmers are not perfect. I have enough problems just trying to put up a decent website, myself.
But we need to remember (and I keep forgetting) to keep an eye on our booking calendars. My biggest nightmare is a doulble booking....
Riki

Back