Cheesy Vegetable Egg Dish

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
This casserole is decadent and delicious. It holds for up to 2 hours without "sinking". We bake it in a 9 x 13 baking dish and get 8 servings. We usually skip the mushrooms and add julienned carrots, you could do any veggies you like probably. Gets raves from everyone as well as requests for the recipe.
Cheesy%20Vegetable%20Egg%20Dish_0.jpg

Recipe from Taste of Home Cooking here

I like cottage cheese in anything, sounds great, omitting my allergy item in there of course. And if you accidentally served it to me I would just not eat it and not send it back and cause a scene. Me-oh-my

I like cottage cheese in anything, sounds great, omitting my allergy item in there of course. And if you accidentally served it to me I would just not eat it and not send it back and cause a scene. Me-oh-my.
'Cause YOU would have told me ahead of time about the peppers!!!!!! You can easily leave it out, in fact I just did this week when I had zucchini, carrots, and onion. The cottage cheese keeps it very moist and gives it a nice tang. Even DH eats it and he hates veggies.

Back