Chocolate-Dipped Spoons

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Serve your favorite cup of hot cocoa with these pretty Chocolate-Dipped Spoons [/COLOR]http://ow.ly/7XYtm[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)] [/COLOR]

I was actually thinking about that. Why doesn't someone make hot chocolate mix that is basically in tablet or wafer format, instead of dry powder.

I was actually thinking about that. Why doesn't someone make hot chocolate mix that is basically in tablet or wafer format, instead of dry powder..
Eric Arthur Blair said:
I was actually thinking about that. Why doesn't someone make hot chocolate mix that is basically in tablet or wafer format, instead of dry powder.
I grew up in Mexico what used to be Mexico (southern Calf) that WAS our hot chocolate. We would shave it or use the cheese grater. Then after mixing would add some to the top after whipped cream.
2008_11_03-Ibarra.jpg
2551728600_449003ea53.jpg

wc_mexcocoa.jpg

I was actually thinking about that. Why doesn't someone make hot chocolate mix that is basically in tablet or wafer format, instead of dry powder..
Eric Arthur Blair said:
I grew up in Mexico what used to be Mexico (southern Calf) that WAS our hot chocolate. We would shave it or use the cheese grater. Then after mixing would add some to the top after whipped cream.
2008_11_03-Ibarra.jpg

wc_mexcocoa.jpg

Which reminds me... if you want to take packet hot chocolate and make it taste so much richer, add in some grated white chocolate or white chocolate chips.

Eric Arthur Blair said:
2008_11_03-Ibarra.jpg

wc_mexcocoa.jpg

Which reminds me... if you want to take packet hot chocolate and make it taste so much richer, add in some grated white chocolate or white chocolate chips.
Which reminds me...we discovered years ago that adding some powered coffee creamer (CoffeeMate) to oatmeal and cream of wheat makes it really rich and good.

Eric Arthur Blair said:
2008_11_03-Ibarra.jpg

wc_mexcocoa.jpg

Eric Arthur Blair said:
Mini moos work, too if there's no cream around.

Have ya'll seen the Hot Chocolate on a Stick? See makeandtake.com. Or there are places you can buy them pre-made. Google it.

Back