Christmas 2021 - a WOW!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
Last night, my gentleman friend's family celebrated Christmas with dinner and gifts on Christmas Eve and I was invited. I was honored to be invited to a lovely Christmas dinner and absolutely floored when they started handing out gifts. Packages kept coming my way. His sister-in-law (who oddly enough I knew from years ago working with the CVB in her County when Bill was just a friend of our family - and I had no idea she was part of his family until a few years ago) saw this material and had this made for me. There are 10 placemats, 4 pot holders, a custom-made (it all is actually except perhaps the towel) jar opener, and a towel to hang on the fridge (at least that is where I want it). wear it is handy for me. They know I roast coffees for guests - they have received some and will be getting more (just gave a token last last night) in baggies to make it easier to pack in their luggage to go home.

Christmas2021.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!

Last night, my gentleman friend's family celebrated Christmas with dinner and gifts on Christmas Eve and I was invited. I was honored to be invited to a lovely Christmas dinner and absolutely floored when they started handing out gifts. Packages kept coming my way. His sister-in-law (who oddly enough I knew from years ago working with the CVB in her County when Bill was just a friend of our family - and I had no idea she was part of his family until a few years ago) saw this material and had this made for me. There are 10 placemats, 4 pot holders, a custom-made (it all is actually except perhaps the towel) jar opener, and a towel to hang on the fridge (at least that is where I want it). wear it is handy for me. They know I roast coffees for guests - they have received some and will be getting more (just gave a token last last night) in baggies to make it easier to pack in their luggage to go home.

View attachment 172

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!
Big hugs. A very happy new year to you!

Happy and healthy new year to you as well and to everyone here.

Back