Christmas Cards

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
Am just starting to send out Christmas Cards for my overseas chums and was wondering about some out to innspiring people but obviously we have secret Identities so not sure how that would work. anyone have any ideas?

Odd as it may sound, if someone wants a Christmas card they could email you their address and you might still not know who they are online!

esp when those already inncognito hae now taken on an assumed name of another who left herself logged into her mini laptop, i dont have my passwd as I always stayed log in too, so thisjustwoekrd out.
shades_smile.gif
jb

Tis a loverly thought, but I would just enjoy a note via e-mail as much as you having to pay all that postage (can you tell I am a cheapskate?) . I do enjoy Christmas, for us, Christmas catds are the once a year keep in touch with friends and family who live far from us (some that it is nice that it IS only at Christmas!).

I am going to sort out some electronic cards as a compromise. feel free to email me anyone who would like one.

I am going to sort out some electronic cards as a compromise. feel free to email me anyone who would like one..
Be sure they say from camberley in the Subject line if from one of the card places, else they go down the delete key. Just a heads up
If I get a card that says - Someone has sent you a card - it is gone before my eye blinks. Favorite place for an imbeded virus or wom. Isn't it wonderful that friendly and thoughtful things have been corrupted so badly by jerks that nice people are afraid to send greetings! Sooo sad!

esp when those already inncognito hae now taken on an assumed name of another who left herself logged into her mini laptop, i dont have my passwd as I always stayed log in too, so thisjustwoekrd out.
shades_smile.gif
jb.
You are hilarious! I hope you got to enjoy a nice sunrise and relax for a while this morning, you deserve it!

Back