Clothing requirements . . .

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out this clothing optional "b&b"....gotta love their FAQ page. They certainly tell it like it is! Dive In.
I knew it. I'm one of those people in the right hand column! Altho, with a few drinks I could move over to the left column.
Very difficult website to navigate. Every page leaves you stranded.
I looked at a couple of the rooms...plain old odd...beds mashed up against the artwork, big orange stickers on the toilets (crooked to boot), one page didn't come up at all, I got the code instead.
But, yes, quite an explicit FAQ page.
Here's my favorite statement: "Not a place for high maintenance people"
Wish I could put that on my site and get away with it!
Breakfast Diva said:
Anytime someone tells me they are NOT high maintenance, it pretty much guarantees that they ARE!
Paradise said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Anytime someone tells me they are NOT high maintenance, it pretty much guarantees that they ARE!
Kinda like those who say, "I'm very open-minded." If you were, you wouldn't have to tell me; I'd see it for myself.

Check out this clothing optional "b&b"....gotta love their FAQ page. They certainly tell it like it is! Dive In.
I knew it. I'm one of those people in the right hand column! Altho, with a few drinks I could move over to the left column.
Very difficult website to navigate. Every page leaves you stranded.
I looked at a couple of the rooms...plain old odd...beds mashed up against the artwork, big orange stickers on the toilets (crooked to boot), one page didn't come up at all, I got the code instead.
But, yes, quite an explicit FAQ page.
Breakfast Diva said:
Paradise said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Kinda like those who say, "I'm very open-minded." If you were, you wouldn't have to tell me; I'd see it for myself.
Let the people who tell you that they have friends who are _____.
I just want to run... run... run.... when I hear that.

The only time our pool/hot tub/sauna is clothing optional is when there is nobody in the lodge and we are in the midst of a howling blizzard. After 26 years, Julie and I have gotten used to seeing each other nekkid, but we're just not into expanding our horizons.

Back