COCONUT MACAROONS W/NUTELLA

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UH oh...yum yum...I may really be making these..soon. Need something for a party...great excuse to get nutella back into the house ;-)

These are in the oven right now, only prob is recipe had no oven temp! I got another one from a link someone posted below it, to set it at 350 degrees and added a dash of corn starch to it as well. I put some raw whole almonds in the oven to roast them and then pushed one in the middle of each ice cream scoop of macaroon mixture to make my own Almond Joys.
A friend who lived in Vancouver WA made them and refused to give me her secret recipe for Almond Joy...but I think I may have it now muwhahaha!!!
bye the chocolate needs to be melted in the microwave to drizzle...

These are in the oven right now, only prob is recipe had no oven temp! I got another one from a link someone posted below it, to set it at 350 degrees and added a dash of corn starch to it as well. I put some raw whole almonds in the oven to roast them and then pushed one in the middle of each ice cream scoop of macaroon mixture to make my own Almond Joys.
A friend who lived in Vancouver WA made them and refused to give me her secret recipe for Almond Joy...but I think I may have it now muwhahaha!!!
bye the chocolate needs to be melted in the microwave to drizzle....
OK...you made me LOOK! They look yummy....
The recipe says to preheat the oven to 325F. :)

It did? I looked all over for that! Wonder if she just added it cuz I mentioned it.
Oh yeah she added it! I have that whole section printed out, it wasn't there.
Good deal. I cooked mine at 350 tho. I also added the salt to the first mix and NOT the egg white. But hey they turned out. GOT MILK?

Back