Coddling Guests

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Just as an fyi I don't carry a cell phone, I am not on a cell phone calling a kid from my car across the parking lot, I do not have a spouse who calls and checks in every 5 minutes or stands at the grocery store asking WHICH brand of rice...I don't do apron strings.
I don't do needy.
I say to the kids when they fall down "GET BACK UP!"
I say to the kids "Eat it anyway, someone took the time to make a nice meal for you! And thank them for it!"
I multitask as I am typing this I am printing reports to do monthly taxes, paying power bill online and listening to a phone message. I am not bragging, it is how I am, it is my M.O. I get r done.
So now you know...the secret is out. LOL!
smileystooges.gif
Yes I am a taskmaster...100%.
When guests who do not live this way, guests who have phones glued to their ear like security blankets call and call and call and email and email it really puts me off. As you know I have the information OUT THERE. In many places. What to see what to do what we offer.
I am NOT, I repeat, NOT YOUR MOTHER, I am NOT YOUR SPOUSE, I am NOT YOUR EMPLOYEE. So for goodness sake leave me alone and get on with it already!
(Whoo that feels better, now off to the store, dentist, vet and back to put flowers in the rooms and more vacuuming and laundry...BYE!)

I listened ...just put the check in the mail now..busy here getting used bricks from a building demo and telling the electrician where the lights will be in the new barn....just put it in the mail...by Mary in Bwater
shades_smile.gif

Back