Coffee For Mom

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I had posted in my blog that a Mother's Day rez would get a corsage for Mom. I changed that tonight after the reaction from the Mom here tonight. She lived in Zimbabwe for a while (I do not have the details on that yet) so with the reservation the daughter requested Zimbabwe coffee. I did an extra roast for her Mom and gave it to her when they came back from dinner - I had already asked if she had a coffee grinder and the answer was yes. Mom was thrilled! She asked how much was the coffee. I told her it was a gift, did she see the label? No, she had not read it.
lrg_CoffeeGift.jpg

What if mom is weird like me and doesn't drink coffee?
(Sorry... probably most moms would love it!)
=)
Kk.

Ya just CAN'T please everyone. There HAS to be one in every crowd.....

I don't drink coffee either but I would appreciate the thoughtfulness of any gift.

Very nice! I would be more thrilled with the coffee than a corsage!!!!!!!!!!! But then, I'm a confessed coffee-aholic!

ah, but this was guest specifically mentioned the mom association with the particular coffee ... so it was bound to be a hit ... even if she doesn't drink it but saves it. yay!

When I was told Mama had lived in Zimbabwe, missionary immediately came to mind. Nope. When daughter was in college, Dad retired and they moved to Zimbabwe for 3+ years for him to do something with the steel company there. She said she was glad it was then because she would not want to be there now.
This was the reservation that found us on the (Mother's Day) Anna Jarvis House web site. Daughter wanted to book my inn-to-inn motorcycle package for July 4 but the other inn is booked - so she is booked HERE for 2 nights and is planning to go to our Independence Concert July 4!
Get this: Mama said she has to be careful what she says, she wanted to see Panama - so the family went to Panama for a weekend. I want to be adopted!!

Back