Coffee with a beautiful sunrise!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Imagine sitting on the porch, in a snuggly bath robe, sipping a hot cup of coffee, watching the most incredible sunrise, while the rest of the world sleeps.
sunrise%201.jpg

sunrise%202.jpg

sunrise3.jpg

thumb_sunrise%204.jpg

sunrise%205.jpg

Mine were downstairs this morning for coffee before sunrise. My front porch faces the sunrise - so I know what you mean.

Like fire in the sky!
(Hey Sunshine do you have a relative on your husband's side name Spencer in Oregon, same last name as you...spoke to him last night, and thought I would mention it)

Did it rain?
Red sky in morning, sailor take warning!
(Red sky at night, sailor's delight.)

Like fire in the sky!
(Hey Sunshine do you have a relative on your husband's side name Spencer in Oregon, same last name as you...spoke to him last night, and thought I would mention it).
Joey Bloggs said:
Like fire in the sky!
(Hey Sunshine do you have a relative on your husband's side name Spencer in Oregon, same last name as you...spoke to him last night, and thought I would mention it)
I know. that one picture looked like there was a fire happening and it was actually the sun coming up. MAGNIFICENT!
No, no relative named Spencer that we know of, however, they say we (everyone with our last name) are all related. Its a french last name.

Mine were downstairs this morning for coffee before sunrise. My front porch faces the sunrise - so I know what you mean..
gillumhouse said:
Mine were downstairs this morning for coffee before sunrise. My front porch faces the sunrise - so I know what you mean.
:) Don't ya just love it!

Really beautiful! Great way to start the morning.. thanks for sharing

Did it rain?
(Red sky at night, sailor's delight.).
Arkansawyer said:
Did it rain?
(Red sky at night, sailor's delight.)
I worked for someone who grew up where there were no sailors, but lots of shepherds. The line she remembers is "Red sky in the morning, shepherds take warning. Red at night, shepherds delight."

Back