Comfy chairs vs. table and chairs

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here ya go, I just took this upstairs, yes there are two sets of chest of drawers, a full closet with shelf, luggage racks, etc this is what happens to a sofa/loveseat:
lrg_Sofa%20crap%20holders.jpg
HEY GIRL COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY. wE HAD PATH WAYS TO WALK!! iT DOESNOT MATTER CHAIR OR LOVE SEAT. THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO LEAVE CLOTHS YOUNG AND OLD. DARN SORRY FOR CAPS GRRRRR today I keep hitting caps lock instead of shift. Bad day sorry folks.
On a personal note tomarrow we got to put down our 18 year cockerpoo she has been our jem. Yes she has lived a long and wonderful life with us. Her first few years were rough. They breed her every 6 months
I am so sorry. I know how she is a member of the family. Have been in your shoes. It is not easy.

Here ya go, I just took this upstairs, yes there are two sets of chest of drawers, a full closet with shelf, luggage racks, etc this is what happens to a sofa/loveseat:
HEY GIRL COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY. wE HAD PATH WAYS TO WALK!! iT DOESNOT MATTER CHAIR OR LOVE SEAT. THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO LEAVE CLOTHS YOUNG AND OLD. DARN SORRY FOR CAPS GRRRRR today I keep hitting caps lock instead of shift. Bad day sorry folks.
On a personal note tomarrow we got to put down our 18 year cockerpoo she has been our jem. Yes she has lived a long and wonderful life with us. Her first few years were rough. They breed her every 6 months
Sorry about your dog. It's a hard thing to do.

Flower, I'm so sorry about your puppy. It's such a difficult thing. We are still greiving from the loss of our dog a few months ago. They really are a part of our family.
broken_heart.gif

Definitely would go with the comfy chairs and some kind of small table in between. That's what we had here & it worked out very well. I had a beautiful antique sofa in a room that got damaged (which was the worst thing that happened to us here). Replaced it with 2 chairs that folks would have to be a bit more acrobatic, if you get my drift.

So sorry about your dog.

Back