Congratulations to GBManor for being Innspiring.com's 1000th member!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
GBManner is user number 1000. I am so happy that this milestone user didn't turn out to be some spammer (we've had a lot of those recently).

JBloggs

Reaction score
Congrats GBManor! You win the illustrious title of now leading every conversation from here to eternity.
We're glad you're here, and hope to learn more of your guest stories and inn experiences where you are.

egoodell

Reaction score
Wow! I didn't realize the group was that large!
Riki

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
Yippeee!!!!
Swirt, can you tell how many of the 1,000 are active users?

JBloggs

Reaction score
I told DH and he said "WOW YOU ARE KIDDING! WAY TO GO STEVE!"

birdwatcher

Reaction score
Thats FABULOUS! I was at Heartland conference and invited a few that we got to know-hope that they joined! Welocme

Samster

Reaction score
Congrats, Grand Poobah! Thanks for letting us have this forum to have a 1000th member! :)

swirt

Reaction score
Yippeee!!!!
Swirt, can you tell how many of the 1,000 are active users?.
Breakfast Diva said:
Swirt, can you tell how many of the 1,000 are active users?
Sort of. It depends how you define "active". Active in the last 10 days, 78 give or take a couple of spammers.

BBBBoB

Reaction score
Steve. Your hard work is appreciated.

swirt

Reaction score
The thanks are appreciated, but it is not the tech that has the value here. It is all who contribute here. So thanks to all of you for participating.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
The thanks are appreciated, but it is not the tech that has the value here. It is all who contribute here. So thanks to all of you for participating.
We appreciate you!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And just where else can we kvetch?

Innkeep

Reaction score
As one who has received far more than I've given, I appreciate all of my forum buddies as well as Swirt, O Guru

JBloggs

Reaction score
I have a forum innmate here with his wife at this moment sleeping upstairs. :) The truest pleasure comes from meeting you all face to face, it is the icing on the cake. You are a great bunch!
(And again, if you have been on the forum and not met other members, I hope you can, you are missing the real fun!)
Photo will be removed later on

Samster

Reaction score
I have a forum innmate here with his wife at this moment sleeping upstairs. :) The truest pleasure comes from meeting you all face to face, it is the icing on the cake. You are a great bunch!
(And again, if you have been on the forum and not met other members, I hope you can, you are missing the real fun!)
A Canadian inn-mate?
Agreed about meeting inn-mates face-to-face! It's the BEST!

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those 2 are SUCH FUN!!! Yes, meeting the other inn-mates is the BEST! The latchstring is always out.......