Congratulations to GBManor for being Innspiring.com's 1000th member!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
GBManner is user number 1000. I am so happy that this milestone user didn't turn out to be some spammer (we've had a lot of those recently).
shades_smile.gif

Congrats GBManor! You win the illustrious title of now leading every conversation from here to eternity.
tounge_smile.gif
We're glad you're here, and hope to learn more of your guest stories and inn experiences where you are.

Thats FABULOUS! I was at Heartland conference and invited a few that we got to know-hope that they joined! Welocme

Yippeee!!!!
Swirt, can you tell how many of the 1,000 are active users?.
Breakfast Diva said:
Swirt, can you tell how many of the 1,000 are active users?
Sort of. It depends how you define "active". Active in the last 10 days, 78 give or take a couple of spammers.

The thanks are appreciated, but it is not the tech that has the value here. It is all who contribute here. So thanks to all of you for participating.
cheers.gif

The thanks are appreciated, but it is not the tech that has the value here. It is all who contribute here. So thanks to all of you for participating.
cheers.gif
And just where else can we kvetch?

cheers.gif
As one who has received far more than I've given, I appreciate all of my forum buddies as well as Swirt, O Guru

I have a forum innmate here with his wife at this moment sleeping upstairs. :) The truest pleasure comes from meeting you all face to face, it is the icing on the cake. You are a great bunch!
(And again, if you have been on the forum and not met other members, I hope you can, you are missing the real fun!)
cheers.gif
Photo will be removed later on
lrg_Innmates_Forum_Mar032011.jpg

I have a forum innmate here with his wife at this moment sleeping upstairs. :) The truest pleasure comes from meeting you all face to face, it is the icing on the cake. You are a great bunch!
(And again, if you have been on the forum and not met other members, I hope you can, you are missing the real fun!)
cheers.gif
A Canadian inn-mate?
Agreed about meeting inn-mates face-to-face! It's the BEST!

cheers.gif
Those 2 are SUCH FUN!!! Yes, meeting the other inn-mates is the BEST! The latchstring is always out.......

Back