Consumer Report ( new report) ....number one car is ...........

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear that. That's what made me, about a year ago, decide I wanted one. It got the highest rating in Consumer Reports history. Five months in, I'm still enjoying mine every time I drive it, though I've finally gotten past the point of being extremely protective of it. For instance, I've driven it onto grass a couple of times, and I will even park it at Walmart now!

Glad to hear that. That's what made me, about a year ago, decide I wanted one. It got the highest rating in Consumer Reports history. Five months in, I'm still enjoying mine every time I drive it, though I've finally gotten past the point of being extremely protective of it. For instance, I've driven it onto grass a couple of times, and I will even park it at Walmart now!.
I am impressed

Glad to hear that. That's what made me, about a year ago, decide I wanted one. It got the highest rating in Consumer Reports history. Five months in, I'm still enjoying mine every time I drive it, though I've finally gotten past the point of being extremely protective of it. For instance, I've driven it onto grass a couple of times, and I will even park it at Walmart now!.
Come to visit, we'll let you drive it on snow (in the winter)

I just read that the Tesla more than won the competition, it scored the first perfect 100 in Consumer Reports history. I like!
And regarding driving on snow, I hear the new Tesla Subzero Package includes high gain forward and rear-facing lasers that melt the snow as you drive.
;-)

Back