Cookie Pops

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think those white, paper-like lollipop sticks would work, too?

I nearly stuck them on that thread, but then thought it might be hard to find again. I think these are a great idea, decorate PER season too. :)
This reminds me, don't forget what tomorrow is everyone! Yes, tomorrow is the day innkeepers get individually wrapped nice chocolates 50-75% off (After Valentine's Day sales everywhere) and other heart shaped goofy gagdets that a normal person would never think of buying! Ice cube trays, gift bags, notepads, card holders, etc etc

Do you think those white, paper-like lollipop sticks would work, too?.
No...I think you need the popsicle sticks because of the weight of the cookies. At least that's what I remember from making these for room parties...back in the day. :)

I nearly stuck them on that thread, but then thought it might be hard to find again. I think these are a great idea, decorate PER season too. :)
This reminds me, don't forget what tomorrow is everyone! Yes, tomorrow is the day innkeepers get individually wrapped nice chocolates 50-75% off (After Valentine's Day sales everywhere) and other heart shaped goofy gagdets that a normal person would never think of buying! Ice cube trays, gift bags, notepads, card holders, etc etc.
I know I'm going valetines sale shopping today lol

Back