Cool guest

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He would be more than welcome here too.
I know if I had done something unsavory half my life ago, I wouldn't want it always brought up and held against me by people who don't know me and probably wouldn't recognize me on the street.
Many of today's most outspoken politicians and religious leaders have done worse...and not 40 years ago, either.

You have the benefit of KNOWING when it is a celebrity, you do not know about ANY OTHER GUESTS you have. I am guessing this is a blessing in disguise for us to NOT KNOW anything or we might close our doors forever.
It is up to each individual how they choose to react and treat a s ex offend er. We can't enforce our values on anyone. We all live how we decide to live in the manner we decide to do it. That sounded strange, but you get what I mean.

Just wondering and this is the wrong thing to say right now, and I am going to be under siege for saying it...I know. it the subject has been broached AND it pertains to innkeeping...
But how about the Innkeeping Mom on the forum who has her kids dine with the guests? Has she read this? How does she feel about this whole thing?
I realize no one holds a crystal ball to anyone, I am just saying when you KNOW something, it IS different than not knowing. We had a very young, good looking, very personable violent offender living in the apartments across the street from us HERE. FYI in full disclosure to state where I am coming from on this. He has since moved, but I don't know who is who on the street.

Just wondering and this is the wrong thing to say right now, and I am going to be under siege for saying it...I know. it the subject has been broached AND it pertains to innkeeping...
But how about the Innkeeping Mom on the forum who has her kids dine with the guests? Has she read this? How does she feel about this whole thing?
I realize no one holds a crystal ball to anyone, I am just saying when you KNOW something, it IS different than not knowing. We had a very young, good looking, very personable violent offender living in the apartments across the street from us HERE. FYI in full disclosure to state where I am coming from on this. He has since moved, but I don't know who is who on the street..
I did not click on the link so I still do not know what the offense was - assumed it was political due to the era. As ppinted out, I know nothing about any of my guests - and they know nothing about me or DH. I am not a judge nor is it my place to judge anyone. I do not think I would want my kids too available to ANY guest for that reason. We do not know. A kid should NEVER in my opinion be alone with any guest.

Not to rain on your parade:
[link removed.]
I wouldn't have him in my B&B. He may have changed, but jeez.

Back