Cranberry Salsa

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why am I envisioning a chopped apple in with all of that? They all look really good. Thanks for sharing.

Have never made one but found this or this one if they will work for you. Here's another..
catlady said:
Have never made one but found this or this one if they will work for you. Here's another.
Yummy! I am going to make the first one over cream cheese for an appetizer!
chef.gif
Thanks Suellen for bringing this topic up!

Salsa without jalapenos? Sacrilege..
Joey Bloggs said:
Salsa without jalapenos? Sacrilege.
Seriously. I had what was billed as cantalope salsa in a restaurant this summer - with no jalapenos or heat of any kind. Then it's just a garnish.
Salsa is supposed to be spicy, it is supposed to contain chili peppers. Level of spicyness varies of course. :) Without the seeds and veins jalapenos are not hot.

Salsa without jalapenos? Sacrilege..
Joey Bloggs said:
Salsa without jalapenos? Sacrilege.
Seriously. I had what was billed as cantalope salsa in a restaurant this summer - with no jalapenos or heat of any kind. Then it's just a garnish.
Salsa is supposed to be spicy, it is supposed to contain chili peppers. Level of spicyness varies of course. :) Without the seeds and veins jalapenos are not hot.
Joey Bloggs said:
Maybe less hot. Just ask my midwestern in-laws
devil_smile.gif

Back