Croissants

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBBBoB

Reaction score
The "Chef" has been using frozen Croissants for some of the breakfast meals. They are a HUGE hit. Available at Zehrs & Costco. Let them rise overnight. Serve them hot! It is a treat that guests would not likely have at home. Easy Peasy.
BBBoB

No costco here... I love croissants...love them! I can bet your guests would too!
Our local grocery store makes them up fresh upon request, I use them in eggs benedict.

They sound good, we have Costco so will have to give them a try. THEN I looked at your website and saw the photo of those sticky buns...YUM!

Havn't tried the half frozen kind but they are very popular here and easy to do. our local tesco does all butter ones and if you microwave them (I know this is heracy) for 20 secs and put butter on they are amazing.

They had them at Aldi last winter and I bought up a bunch. I should have bought every single one they had because I went through them very quickly and wish I had more.
Guess I need to find out where the nearest Costco is...
=)
Kk.

Back