cuisinart 2 in 1 tea steeper

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Reaction score
Has any one used or know about this tea steeper? If so do you like it? Does it make better tea? I would like to go back to loose tea. I have been using many different tea bags. Which is Ok.
But saw this in an add and it got me thinking hey maybe this would be good.

As a tea junkie, anything that doesn't bring water to a full boil as it's hitting the tea itself is suspect and probably won't make the "best" cup.
Have you tried T-sacs? Great for loose teas.

If you only need 2 cups at a time, I have a Zarafina Tea Maker and it is awesome. Have not used it in ages. E-mail me if you want it cheap. It has hardly been used.
You put 2 cups of water in the chamber, put the tea in the basket which floats on the water. Select the type of tea - loose or bags: the kind of tea - black, green, herbal, oolong. Have the little tea pot on the tray where it needs to be and hit start. It heats the water to the proper temp for what you have selected at which time the basket sinks into the water, and after steeping the proper amount of time, off-loads the tea into the teapot. It comes with a tray and 2 Chinese-style tea cups. If you find one online, make sure the tray and the teapot are with it - without the teapot, it will not work properly.
It makes perfect tea every time.

If you only need 2 cups at a time, I have a Zarafina Tea Maker and it is awesome. Have not used it in ages. E-mail me if you want it cheap. It has hardly been used.
You put 2 cups of water in the chamber, put the tea in the basket which floats on the water. Select the type of tea - loose or bags: the kind of tea - black, green, herbal, oolong. Have the little tea pot on the tray where it needs to be and hit start. It heats the water to the proper temp for what you have selected at which time the basket sinks into the water, and after steeping the proper amount of time, off-loads the tea into the teapot. It comes with a tray and 2 Chinese-style tea cups. If you find one online, make sure the tray and the teapot are with it - without the teapot, it will not work properly.
It makes perfect tea every time..
I am sorry it took me so long in answereing you. I had a bad accident and split the top of my head open. It took 14 staples to close and hurt my knees badly.
I am a bit slower but all is well.
Thank you for your kind offer. But I am putting the tea thing on the back burner for now. DH said I don't need it. He right of coarse!!!! But I think it would be nice to have. Especailly now with guests asking for different teas. Green tea seems to be the biggest request. I am finding trying to get the correct temp for water not easy, I don't want to make the green tea taste bitter. I know!! the tea steeper would solve my dilenma? sp
When we have more time on our hands I will look at it again. But thank you so much for your generous offer.

I am sorry it took me so long in answereing you. I had a bad accident and split the top of my head open. It took 14 staples to close and hurt my knees badly.
Thank you for your kind offer. But I am putting the tea thing on the back burner for now. DH said I don't need it. He right of coarse!!!! But I think it would be nice to have. Especailly now with guests asking for different teas. Green tea seems to be the biggest request. I am finding trying to get the correct temp for water not easy, I don't want to make the green tea taste bitter. I know!! the tea steeper would solve my dilenma? sp
When we have more time on our hands I will look at it again. But thank you so much for your generous offer.
thats awful! hope you feel better soon, it really knocks you for six (this is an english expression to do with cricket which means makes you feel awful!)

Sorry about your accident. The important thing is that you are "relatively" OK. Geting hurt is not good but better hurt and breathing than cold. I hope you heal completely - and soon. I hope if anyone else was involved, that they are OK.

omg, Flower! I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery from your accident.
I found that the hot water pot worked out very well for tea for guests and I only had to fill it a couple of times a day most of the time.

Flower, please e-mail me.

Back