Cultural Differences and how to approach them.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am actually from South America (Paraguay) which is right above Argentina and actually have family living there and its cultural Wine is normal and I don't think cause your pregnant you cant have a couple or a glass of wine. I don't think its anyone's business to start judging what someone else is doing.
Wine is a daily happening in the South American culture...its done either during dinner or before..
birdwatcher said:
I am actually from South America (Paraguay) which is right above Argentina and actually have family living there and its cultural Wine is normal and I don't think cause your pregnant you cant have a couple or a glass of wine. I don't think its anyone's business to start judging what someone else is doing.
Wine is a daily happening in the South American culture...its done either during dinner or before.
Pretty much what I was going to say. Living in the "Capital of South America", as Miami has been dubbed, there are a lot of South Americans here. Wine is consumed there like Southerners drink sweet tea with each meal.
Gotta love it! LOL! My birthplace is Miami.......
My son just got engaged there while at a conference with his girlfriend.....in a Cuban restaurant. Life is strange.....
Oh wow...yeah for him!!!! When is the wedding???
No date yet...could be 1 or 2 years. They will wait until they're established with jobs. :)

Back