Customized key rings

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbid

Reaction score
Has anybody found a good place to have customized key rings made for you rooms. We would like to get about 10 key rings for each room that has the name of that room engraved or printed on it. Most places I have found have huge minimums. Thanks.

I had mine done at Vistaprint with a picture of the B&B and phone number on the front and room number 12 etc on the back you have to design each room individualy but then you can order as many or as few as you like.

Just what I was going to say. Vista Print. I did business cards and rack cards for someone there the other day and they wanted to throw some in...cost wasn't bad but can't remember what it was now. Would coordinate with the rack cards.

We had custom made key rings made from an artisan on www.etsy.com. They're pretty nifty. They look like pewter and are shaped like acorns and oak leaves.

Since this was the home of the B & O Station Agent, I had neat little train engine key rings - they disappeared VERY quickly. I now have different key ringst hat I do not even remember what they are. At least they do not walk....

Check with dnj specialties. I think the minimum when we got ours was 3 dozen for nice brass ones engraved with the name and PO Box for mailing back.

Back