Cyclists

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a barn that guests could secure their bikes in. these can be $5000. bikes or more ... and i understand their concern. i was in a tiny village with a low crime rate ... but things did happen. so the locked back room of the barn was made available. some of the cyclists locked their bikes inside the locked room, inside the locked barn.
up to their room ... no.
but, if you have guests arriving on bikes, i suspect these are valuable bikes. i would offer my back hall or other space if you have no garage or barn.
edit: i also had a woman arrive with a bike that she took apart and put into a huge canvas carrier. she wanted to carry that up to her room ... she was that worried about her bike. but i had her lock it in the barn as well.

And on this thread we had a set of cyclists last week who were adamant that they did NOT want to keep their bikes in our garage...instead they locked them to a tree on our side patio which created a road block for anyone who wanted to walk through there. Then they left the bike lock here after they left....geesh..
Hey, now you have a bike lock for your next bicycling guests!

We offer our (separate, free standing) garage for cyclists, motorcycles, or vintage cars. I have a bunch of keys made up and give them a key upon check in.
We used to keep our bikes in our house when we lived in an apartment.
=)
Kk.

We offer our (separate, free standing) garage for cyclists, motorcycles, or vintage cars. I have a bunch of keys made up and give them a key upon check in.
=)
Kk..
"detached"
now you are making me giggle...tee hee Howz the tooth?

=)
Kk..
"detached"
Joey Bloggs said:
"detached"
Yup, it's detached, too.
Sore, when the vicadin and advil wear off... which I try not to let them wear off. But I have to eat when I take them (and the penicillin) or I get nauseous (which I found out the hard way this afternoon). Generally swollen... I look like a lopsided chipmunk. [Did you know that a potential side effect of penicillin is a "black hairy tongue?" Ugh! So far, however, I'm spared...]
Thanks for asking. Howz the thumb?
=)
KK.

=)
Kk..
"detached"
Joey Bloggs said:
"detached"
Yup, it's detached, too.
Sore, when the vicadin and advil wear off... which I try not to let them wear off. But I have to eat when I take them (and the penicillin) or I get nauseous (which I found out the hard way this afternoon). Generally swollen... I look like a lopsided chipmunk. [Did you know that a potential side effect of penicillin is a "black hairy tongue?" Ugh! So far, however, I'm spared...]
Thanks for asking. Howz the thumb?
=)
KK.
[Did you know that a potential side effect of penicillin is a "black hairy tongue?"
For me it is hives

Back