Daylight savings time...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
The time on my computer is correct, but the times on this forum seem to be not on daylight savings time...anyone else having the same problem? Is there something I need to do on this end? It is just part of my personality - I like things right. I'm typing this at 11am...

You're right. The time you posted your comment shows as an hour later than it really is, here, on the East Coast. Our weather station didn't update, either. And THAT supposedly 'calls home' to the atomic clock in CO!

Not all states observe Daylight Savings Time and some stay on standard time year round. Indiana for one. But that would only show up when we went from standard time to daylight savings time. Frankly, I wish we'd stay on DST all year round. I don't like this getting dark early thing!

This site uses user configurable time zones (since we are all in different areas). They don't adjust automatically for Daylight Wasting Time automatically. If you click on "My Account" and then the "edit" tab, you can choose from a list of time zones, just choose the one that shows your current time.

This site uses user configurable time zones (since we are all in different areas). They don't adjust automatically for Daylight Wasting Time automatically. If you click on "My Account" and then the "edit" tab, you can choose from a list of time zones, just choose the one that shows your current time..
Thanks Swirt - worked like a charm!

Back