DBA is calling -

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to thank you for your reservation. Unfortunately we think that maybe another bed and breakfast will better suit your needs and that we aren't a good match for your needs. We appreciate your interest and unfortunately we have to refuse your reservation request.
We hope you find the accomodations that best suits your specific needs. Good luck and good travels.

I would like to thank you for your reservation. Unfortunately we think that maybe another bed and breakfast will better suit your needs and that we aren't a good match for your needs. We appreciate your interest and unfortunately we have to refuse your reservation request.
We hope you find the accomodations that best suits your specific needs. Good luck and good travels..
Eric Arthur Blair said:
We hope you find the accomodations that best suits your specific needs. Good luck and good travels.
I keep worrying (well, not a LOT of worrying) about how to handle such a situation since I'll be taking deposits online and giving confirmation at that time, rather than just taking names for consideration and acceptance. But I think this will work, just processing a refund of the deposit and notifying them that "we have to refuse your reservation request" along with the other wording above.
I'd say in such a situation it wouldn't be right to withhold a processing fee. A refund of the whole deposit would be in order, and the room would be made available again.
I guess if they turn around and book it yet again, I'd let them know if they do this again and I'll keep the deposit and they still won't be let in the door!

Thanks all - so far there has not been another call - hope I have sidestepped this one. But simple sweet - Sorry, no room for you here will be my answer - no details not even if asked.
Arkie - this is a first, do not get worried about this type of thing it almost never happens.

If you like, a page on facebook you can instantly show it or become its fan and the same way you can attract your customers too. www.fanbullet.com helps you get facebook fans that will strengthen your market hold at very less cost. They provide authenticate and truly convertible into sales facebook fans and likes. buy facebook fans

www.fanbullet.com/facebook-fans

Back