Dear Photograph

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is really cool!.
Awesome!
i enjoyed that a lot.
makes me want to go to more than a few places with my camera. to my folks' home that's been sold and put a family pic in front ... to my late husband's home with one of the two of us, too. i just love this idea!
Pls let us know if you do I would love to see them!!
I have a photo of the orig family from THIS house and have photos from the front, but never thought about holding them like that, I might try it.
I was moved by the images of the ones taken where the house was and now there is a condo building, the old nostalgic photos. The one of the little girl with her father's reflection got me all choked up.

That is really cool!.
Awesome!
i enjoyed that a lot.
makes me want to go to more than a few places with my camera. to my folks' home that's been sold and put a family pic in front ... to my late husband's home with one of the two of us, too. i just love this idea!
Pls let us know if you do I would love to see them!!
I have a photo of the orig family from THIS house and have photos from the front, but never thought about holding them like that, I might try it.
I was moved by the images of the ones taken where the house was and now there is a condo building, the old nostalgic photos. The one of the little girl with her father's reflection got me all choked up.
The fellow was "person of the week" on ABC News last night. IT was a very nice story about how / why he did it. Very touching.

Back