Delayed in Denver and Grateful

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happykeeper

Reaction score
We're on our way home. Currently in the club looking at the Rocky Mountains. Grateful for having had the chance to meet some great innkeepers and for them to have a chance to meet my husband. Exceptional hospitality from Mary. Fun meeting the gang. Glad to drive Arks car. :) That explains why it is late arriving. Thanks all for making the trek.
Aloha

happykeeper said:
Glad to drive Arks car. :) That explains why it is late arriving. Thanks all for making the trek.
That must explain it. Still not a word as of 2 p.m., and this is supposed to be THE DAY!

thumbs_up.gif

It was a wonderful gathering and am so happy I got to meet your husband. Slurping some wonderful Hawaiian coffee as I type. Thank you. In my growing collection of innmate's mugs - this one from Innkeep.

Home safe and happy to be home. Loved it all..
Phyllis said they also mailed a magnet. Thank you for coming so far to meet us "half-way". Hope you make it to more of West Virginia than Wheeling"s I-70 corridor in the future.

Back