Quantcast

Designing Rack Cards

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone have a template for designing a rack card? I looked at VP but I keep having problems getting the pix to fit. Either they are too big or too small and then they don't print correctly and I end up with white margins or things I thought I cropped out reappearing.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Hmmm I have usually had pretty good sucess with their template. I will shoot you one I created from their specs and see if you can work with it.

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm I have usually had pretty good sucess with their template. I will shoot you one I created from their specs and see if you can work with it..
Thanks.
I got my postcards back and had this glaring spot on them that I had made sure was out of the print area. And my biz cards had a white edge on one side.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Hmmm I have usually had pretty good sucess with their template. I will shoot you one I created from their specs and see if you can work with it..
Thanks.
I got my postcards back and had this glaring spot on them that I had made sure was out of the print area. And my biz cards had a white edge on one side.
Oh no. Did you complain to them about it? Or did they say you ok'd the proof and let it go??? I have not had any problems with things I have sent them. Come to think of it. The last several I did, I created the file on my own computer and just uploaded it. But did follow their specs.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
You have to be carefull about proof aproval as Ive slipped up with that (ie spellings and stuff)

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks.
Oh no. Did you complain to them about it? Or did they say you ok'd the proof and let it go??? I have not had any problems with things I have sent them. Come to think of it. The last several I did, I created the file on my own computer and just uploaded it. But did follow their specs.
I didn't complain but that's why I wanted to know if anyone had a good template that I could upload to them and not try to use theirs.

Paradise

Reaction score
Thanks.
I didn't complain but that's why I wanted to know if anyone had a good template that I could upload to them and not try to use theirs.
i called them & they did it for me (VP) as i was having difficulty as well.

Alibi Ike

Staff member
Reaction score
I got the size requirements and I'm trying to do the template in Gimp. Then I will upload the completed file. I really just need a couple of hundred for a handout. Basic info, a couple of photos, that sort of thing.

Basil Fawlty

Reaction score
We use Uprinting.com - its so easy to design just type in your copy and download your photos - even WE can do it.
Pretty cheap, too.
Basil Fawlty

Latest posts