DH in the News

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Tourism sent out a Press Release about the unveiling of John's painting. I hope this comes through OK from the scan.
lrg_scan0018.jpgPaintingarticle_0.jpg

Sorry but I had to brag.

totally brag you do right!!!! great PR for your husband and for the B&B as well total bonus! people will have to come and stay to meet the artist!

You should brag he is great. We put the post card he gave my DH on the ledge in the dining room and people alway rave about it.

I just got him another 100 business cards from Vi sta Pr int. We use a postcard with a photo of one of his paintings. This new card has the url of the web site our son created for him, his own e-mail address from the site (it gets redirected to my mail box so it will actually be seen), and his cell phone number. The photo is of the 19638 Triumph painting.

I just got him another 100 business cards from Vi sta Pr int. We use a postcard with a photo of one of his paintings. This new card has the url of the web site our son created for him, his own e-mail address from the site (it gets redirected to my mail box so it will actually be seen), and his cell phone number. The photo is of the 19638 Triumph painting..
gillumhouse said:
I just got him another 100 business cards from Vi sta Pr int. We use a postcard with a photo of one of his paintings. This new card has the url of the web site our son created for him, his own e-mail address from the site (it gets redirected to my mail box so it will actually be seen), and his cell phone number. The photo is of the 19638 Triumph painting.
Do you have that info listed here as a resource? If not, go for it!

I just got him another 100 business cards from Vi sta Pr int. We use a postcard with a photo of one of his paintings. This new card has the url of the web site our son created for him, his own e-mail address from the site (it gets redirected to my mail box so it will actually be seen), and his cell phone number. The photo is of the 19638 Triumph painting..
gillumhouse said:
Breakfast Diva said:
gillumhouse said:
Yes, he is listed as a resource if anyone needs a rendering of their inn. He was in the printing industry doing pre-press camera work in his former life so knows sizing. He did my house as my logo - I can make it as big as the bib of an apron or as small as fitting on a business card to the side of my contact info and you can see it is a house, not a blob. I use it on shirts, biz cards, letterhead, aprons, lunch bags, etc... He knows B & Bs do not have a lot of the ready so he does not charge innkeepers what it is actually worth. I think he starts at 125 for innkeepers.

gillumhouse said:
Breakfast Diva said:
gillumhouse said:
Yes, he is listed as a resource if anyone needs a rendering of their inn. He was in the printing industry doing pre-press camera work in his former life so knows sizing. He did my house as my logo - I can make it as big as the bib of an apron or as small as fitting on a business card to the side of my contact info and you can see it is a house, not a blob. I use it on shirts, biz cards, letterhead, aprons, lunch bags, etc... He knows B & Bs do not have a lot of the ready so he does not charge innkeepers what it is actually worth. I think he starts at 125 for innkeepers.
see now that is a useful thing to do we had a chap come to the door who did that and you got a digital copy and it made into headed paper as well and we use it for all sorts of things well worth $125!

Back