difficulty with B&B dot com

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussie Innkeeper

Reaction score
Is anyone else having difficulty accessing Bedandbreakfast.com today? I need to process a check-in thru them and I cannot get on the website at all!

Do you suppose it could be my firewall??? I haven't changed anything that I know of since the last time I was on bb.com. URGH!! This is so frustrating!

Do you suppose it could be my firewall??? I haven't changed anything that I know of since the last time I was on bb.com. URGH!! This is so frustrating!.
Delete all associated cookies and try again. Try with a different browser. Worst case scenario it's a blockage in your upstream, so get tunnelbear and try it through tunnelbear (US or UK) and see if it's the same.

Do you suppose it could be my firewall??? I haven't changed anything that I know of since the last time I was on bb.com. URGH!! This is so frustrating!.
Delete all associated cookies and try again. Try with a different browser. Worst case scenario it's a blockage in your upstream, so get tunnelbear and try it through tunnelbear (US or UK) and see if it's the same.
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Worst case scenario it's a blockage in your upstream,
Sounds painful!
tounge_smile.gif

Eric Arthur Blair said:
Sounds painful!
tounge_smile.gif

Penelope said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Sounds painful!
tounge_smile.gif
I know a good urologist if you need a referral
wink_smile.gif

Back