Directories for 2013

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I dropped one and added another that I actually really like, but never got bookings from.
They are all over with press releases and such. Still, nothing happening. By the end of this year I may not be in any directories. I am on this one in the FOR SALE section as well. Thought I would give it a shot for 6 mo's.
  • Am on BnBfinder.com
  • Not on BBONLINE.COM (this has always been the best for us, until they redid their website!)
  • Not on BedandBreakfast.com
Not on any of the others through natural attrition over the years, like Iloveinns.

What a cute picture
thumbs_up.gif

I also am using bnbfinder as my "shotgun" marketing. It is the least expensive of the Directories and they do a lot of PR. I really do not know if it makes a big difference but I think having one "blast" out there is agood idea. Everything else is being done targeted.
I just found out they are NOT going to be closing our rail-trail while building the new bridge!! They are going tp have a flagman on the trail when they are doing something overhead. I was impressed - a flagman for the trail!

I got a call from bb finder but have decided to ditch all of the directories for now. If I find that we don't have enough business I'll reconsider. BB online did nothing for us last year so that's the end of them. JB, keep us posted on the success of your bb finder listing....hopefully it will drive some business your way.

Back