Dirty Dishwasher?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbinnsitters

Reaction score
OMG! I just cleaned my dishwasher! It sparkles! I used a product called Dishwasher Magic - I have no idea where I got it from, but it worked like a charm! No scrubbing involved - open the bottle, put it in the dishwasher, run a cycle and Voila!!

You know how I clean my dishwasher? I make her take a shower.
smiley-whacky011.gif

I checked online - looks like it's available a several retail stores like A ceHa rdware and W al mar t

Too funny PT! Yep, available at Tar-get too I guess. But...my friend also told me that Lime Jello works just as well and is cheaper?! I just so happen to have a box of Lime jello in my pantry - will put a post-it note on it to "use to clean the dishwasher" I'm sure my family will have me committed before I have a chance to test the theory! Will keep you posted.

Too funny PT! Yep, available at Tar-get too I guess. But...my friend also told me that Lime Jello works just as well and is cheaper?! I just so happen to have a box of Lime jello in my pantry - will put a post-it note on it to "use to clean the dishwasher" I'm sure my family will have me committed before I have a chance to test the theory! Will keep you posted..
suellen222 said:
Too funny PT! Yep, available at Tar-get too I guess. But...my friend also told me that Lime Jello works just as well and is cheaper?! I just so happen to have a box of Lime jello in my pantry - will put a post-it note on it to "use to clean the dishwasher" I'm sure my family will have me committed before I have a chance to test the theory! Will keep you posted.
Tang works very well, too, if you can still find it.

Run your gloved hand under the door seal ( if you dare). There is usually a great deal of grease build up. That should help with the soap doing its job.
BBBob

Back