DIY Wet Wipes

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
Have a good time! Where are you going? If you said already, I blanked.

Have a good time! Where are you going? If you said already, I blanked..
Now that Todd has abandoned us to our own device in Rio
wink_smile.gif
... this is our trip... goo.gl/8hh1s . We are taking a few days in Rio before we get on the ship. Three weeks of no beds to make, no breakfast to cook and no toilets to scrub.

Have a good time! Where are you going? If you said already, I blanked..
Now that Todd has abandoned us to our own device in Rio
wink_smile.gif
... this is our trip... goo.gl/8hh1s . We are taking a few days in Rio before we get on the ship. Three weeks of no beds to make, no breakfast to cook and no toilets to scrub.
Wow! What fun that looks like! Enjoy.
Holy cow! Just saw you're going to Morocco. Somewhere I've wanted to go for awhile. DH has been and he enjoyed it a lot. Loves the coffee there.

Have a STUPENDOUS time...you deserve someone else to make beds, clean bathrooms, cook and spoil you-enjoy and relax! and above all Be Happy and Don't worry....
cheers.gif

Go, don't worry about us, we will take care of things here while you are gone. :)

Thanks. I'm most excited about Cape Verde. One of these islands that few people have ever been.... so now it's Azores, Canaries, Falklands and Cape Verde. I still need Madeira to complete the set.

I just finished a Frederick Forsyth novel that was largely set on the southwest-most island of Cape Verde. I'd never heard of the place until reading the novel, then I set off to Google Earth to find it and explore every inch of it from the sky view. I envy you getting to go there.
Another book I read, Three Men of the Beagle (Charles Darwin's ship), gave me the bug to visit The Falkland Islands and Tierra del Fuego.
Reading can get very expensive when it makes you want to visit the places you read about. Hmmm. Need to write a good novel about my home town here! Then I'll just sit back and watch the tourists flock in.

Back