Do Nothing for Two Minutes

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened it, and I realized I had to get the next breakfast started, I guess I failed :( BUT I saved it to my favorities and will try to do it EVERY day. Does staring at the screen count as "nothing?"

Am going to dig out beach chair and when the sun comes out I'm headed off!

I opened it, and I realized I had to get the next breakfast started, I guess I failed :( BUT I saved it to my favorities and will try to do it EVERY day. Does staring at the screen count as "nothing?".
Yes! It's just an exercise to see if you can physically not touch your mouse or keyboard for two minutes, or not get up to do something else. It was amazing to me how LONG the two minutes felt!
This was created by the same guy who did the "Million Dollar Homepage" where he just split a page into 1 million pixels and solicited $1 for each pixel as advertising. He raised $1MM in 4 months.
Here's his quote on the "do nothing" site:
“I had been thinking how we spend every waking minute of the day with access to an unlimited supply of information, to the point of information overload. i also read somewhere that there is evidence that our brains are being re-wired by the internet, because we get a little dopamine kick every time we check our e-mail or Twitter or Facebook and there’s a new update. So we’re all developing a bit of ADD. which is probably not great in terms of being productive.”

Back