Do you accept kids?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just sprinkled salt on an open wound here.
Had a really destructive kid over... tore down my lounge curtains .. screamed so much i got migraine.. ran after my Irish Setter with fork.. wtf?!
We've been accpeting kids so far but now i am really thinking about it twice over. Atleast to keep a minimum age for kids? Let's say 12-15 and above.. ofc with full room charge or atleast extra bed charge of $20
My head still hurts -.-

We do take kids. But with rules. In full summer season, no screaming babies or toddlers upstairs where there are neighbors. That age group stays downstairs or in the cottage or apartment. Newborns are ok as they do not make much noise. Another rule...no sliding down the inside bannisters or playing on the stairs. We also try not to serve syrup when there are kids....sticky fingers seem to get everywhere quickly. Yes, kids love the french toast, but the housekeeper gets a little cranky. We also ask parents to keep kids on lawns and paths and out of the veggie and flower beds proper. We do not take pets-I think it was the screeching bird with the wing splint that sent husabnd over the edge.

Back