Do you have a private entrance?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Pat!
welcome.gif

We only have one suite, but we have 3 private doors and 3 guest area doors, though they only have keys to one. We have the problem that our neighbors drive comes up off a shared wrap around drive, and guests like to come up that drive and knock on our family dining room door. I have started sending directions to guests the day before their arrival, showing them where to park. That has helped greatly.
This is my first trip to your forum, and it looks like a lot of great info here..
Welcome to the Forum.

We only have one suite, but we have 3 private doors and 3 guest area doors, though they only have keys to one. We have the problem that our neighbors drive comes up off a shared wrap around drive, and guests like to come up that drive and knock on our family dining room door. I have started sending directions to guests the day before their arrival, showing them where to park. That has helped greatly.
This is my first trip to your forum, and it looks like a lot of great info here..
Welcome..to another Buckeye:)

welcome.gif
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast information you came to the right place.

We have a private entrance on the side of the house, under a second smaller porch. This is inside a fence to our back yard. We nver had guests come to that door. We were required to have a private innkeeper entrance in order to get our Certificate of Occupancy for the business.

Back