Do you need reliable, quality holiday/vacation cover for your business?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea and Kai

Reaction score
Greetings, we have joined this website to request help from the hardworking Innkeeping / B&Bing community.
Following many years (20+) in the hotel industry working my way up to General Manager of a quality city hotel for the past 5 years, myself and my partner like many others have found ourselves at a crossroads of what is really important in our lives. We are blessed with our health, youth (39 & 47 yrs old) and a fantastic relationship, we dream of experiencing more of the world, meeting more people whilst nurturing a 5 year plan of selling our house and setting up our own farm campsite and guesthouse.
We would love to know if you as a community have a need for reliable, honest, experienced holiday cover whereby we would move into your guesthouse/B&B for the period, be on-site 24/7, cook and serve breakfast, service bedrooms, manage any part time staff you may have and take bookings for future dates in line with your specified rates?
As an indication to what we were considering charging £150-180 / $200-250 per 24 hour period (2pm-2pm)

Back