Do you serve muffins EVERY morning?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to add that Catlady's blueberry muffin recipe is one of our guest favorite!
Riki

Has anyone of you tried the canna-banana muffins? Cannabis butter/oil is a thing now. I read that Medical marijuana is a very old medicinal herb that has been used for thousands of years to treat a great variety of ailments. Cannabinoids, have been shown to have anti-bacterial, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and anxiety reducing properties that have helped a great deal in several illnesses. Like this article www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/make-your-own-vape-pen-juice/. I wonder if someone can teach me how to create a canna-banana muffins. I highly appreciated all your help. Thanks!

I think if I baked muffins every morning by the end of the week I'd have a fridge full or some very fat chickens.
I do bake bread rolls every morning, one per guest, any the guests don't want we use.

We do muffins occasionally, but not as a rule. Our breakfasts always start with a fruit course. If we do muffins, they are mini-muffins and we leave the left-overs on the snack counter (covered) for afternoon snacks.

We do muffins occasionally, but not as a rule. Our breakfasts always start with a fruit course. If we do muffins, they are mini-muffins and we leave the left-overs on the snack counter (covered) for afternoon snacks..
I do mini-muffins lso - but I bought 6x6 pastry boxes and they hold 9 minis. these leave with the guests as a "Care Package". The guests love it- they got something they did not expect, cost them nothing, and they have a snack during the day to tide them to the next meal (Usually can skip lunch).

Nope, but a different sweet each day, but not always muffins.

Yes. Muffins or coffee cake everyday. But we are a buffet. They go every day so we’ll keep putting them out.
I think with a plated breakfast, I can see why you wouldn’t want to offer a muffin before pancakes. Maybe a smoothie instead?

This is an ancient topic- from 2009.
Didn't see that someone necroposted. Or a spammer. I wonder if the powers that be could actually lock topics over 120 days old to necroposting. Might cut down on the spam as well.

Back