Does anyone have a recipe suggestion for an easy side dish?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sliced strawberries and bananas topped with vanilla yogurt and granola

quich on a bed of baby spinach with diced sauteed butternut squash? popovers with a compound butter? roasted asparagus? parmesan green beans with toasted almonds?

of course, there's always my favorite accompaniament to anything, which is...Chocolate!
wink_smile.gif

quich on a bed of baby spinach with diced sauteed butternut squash? popovers with a compound butter? roasted asparagus? parmesan green beans with toasted almonds?.
mollysmom said:
quich on a bed of baby spinach with diced sauteed butternut squash? popovers with a compound butter? roasted asparagus? parmesan green beans with toasted almonds?
STOP already!! Everything you mentioned sounds wonderful! Do you actually serve these to guests ???
tounge_smile.gif

sure, why not! we actually had the green beans this a.m. they were a side for a frittata.
tomorrow we are having a roulade and i'll use the asparagus for a garnish, just a coiuple of spears laying on the top. we really do have chocolate for breakfast too, sometimes.
teeth_smile.gif

what about french fries?
OK....so I use the Frozen bags....in the oven....The last couple months while I have been grilling......I have done the F Fries on the grill.

tomatoes
Another thing I like is to grate a squash (yellow summer or zuchinni) and sweet onion. Add an egg and about 1/2 cup bisquick. Stir and cook in patties like potatoe pancakes. We make these a side for breakfast or for supper.
All from the garden.

tomatoes
Another thing I like is to grate a squash (yellow summer or zuchinni) and sweet onion. Add an egg and about 1/2 cup bisquick. Stir and cook in patties like potatoe pancakes. We make these a side for breakfast or for supper.
All from the garden..
Usually how big of a squash would you be talking? I mean zucchini around here could be used for speed bumps (at least once anyway)!

Slice some tomatoes. Sprinkle with a little salt and a little olive oil. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and smoked mozzerella cheese on the slices and broil until brown and bubbly.

Back